Corporate Responsibility Policy
G&B Electronic Manufacturing Services Ltd recognises its responsibility to it's employees, customers, suppliers and the wider community. G&B will comply with all relevant national and other applicable laws, and aim for continuous improvement in financial, social and environmental performance. This Corporate Responsibility Policy sets out G&B’s values relating to the management of social, ethical and environmental issues.
G&B is committed to:
Upholding sound corporate governance principles, by:
- Applying the principles and provisions laid out in our company quality manual and handbook;
- Developing and implementing systems to identify and manage significant risks to the Company arising from issues related to corporate responsibility;
- Ensuring Board members and other appropriate employees are trained in corporate responsibility matters; and,
Providing a supportive, rewarding and safe work environment, by:
- Upholding the human rights of our employees;
- Supporting the principle of equal opportunities in employment;
- Providing a work environment that makes allowance for people with particular
- Providing employees with opportunities for education, training and promotion;
- Encouraging dialogue with employees through a clear and open system of internal communications;
- Protecting the health, safety and welfare of employees; and,
- Providing a confidential grievance procedure by which employees can raise issues of possible concern.
Conducting business relationships in an ethical manner, by:
- Applying the principles and provisions laid out in our quality manual and company handbook.
Supporting communities in which we operate, by:
- Providing local employment opportunities;
Minimising the impact of products and processes on the surrounding
- Applying the principles and provisions laid out in our Environmental Policy
Encouraging our contractors and suppliers to adopt and implement these
- Building long term relationships with our contractors and suppliers;
- Encouraging our contractors and suppliers to adopt recognised standards (e.g. ISO 14001).
Acting as a responsible supplier to support our customers, by:
- Operating to internationally recognised standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 13495 and ISO 14001)
- Providing customers with relevant product information, including information related to health, safety and environmental risks.
The Managing Directors and General Managers of our business units are responsible for the implementation of this policy. This policy and its implementation will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that it remains appropriate and relevant to the organisation and the company is committed to providing the necessary support in order to ensure that the business can fulfil the
requirements outlined in this policy.
This policy will be communicated to everyone working for or on behalf of the G&B.
Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)